Think of it like your personal backstage pass. A behind-the-scenes perspective has a way of confirming the value of a particular product or service.
Invisalign™ is known to be a premiere orthodontic treatment. But are you aware of what makes it superior for straightening and aligning your teeth?
Invisalign™ Fundamentals and What They Mean to Your Lifestyle
It’s important to consider the impact that orthodontic treatment will have on your overall lifestyle. No doubt straighter teeth can transform your appearance and how you feel about yourself.
That’s the point, right? And it might seem secondary, given that, to also consider the impact on your time and financial investment as well.
Invisalign™ is a different brand of orthodontic procedure compared with traditional, metal braces. Each treatment ultimately achieves similar results – straighter, more attractive looking teeth.
That said you will experience a significant difference with Invisalign™. The impact on your lifestyle is most noticeable during and, of course, after your treatment.
- Invisalign™ relies on a series of somewhat invisible aligners. The treatment uses this technology instead of the more visible, metal bands common with traditional orthodontic braces.
- Invisalign™ is also removable throughout your treatment period. Though it’s recommended that you wear your aligners consistently each day, you have the convenient option of removing them for meals and routine tooth brushing and flossing.
The Convincing Benefits
- Invisalign™ is a more comfortable treatment than traditional braces. The clear, customized aligners fit snugly over your teeth to move them into proper, healthy alignment. You can experience some pressure throughout your treatment although this indicates that your teeth are being gradually straightened.
- Invisalign™ gives you freedom from most side-effects. For example, you can remove your aligners each time you eat or snack without the hassle of food getting caught or causing irritation.
- Invisalign™ aligners are comfortable enough to wear for most of each day. Your treatment goals will be achieved most effectively by wearing them for approximately 22 hours or more daily and trading out your aligners as recommended by your personal treatment plan.
Contact your Charlotte Orthodontist about the health and lifestyle benefits of Invisalign™ orthodontic treatment. Schedule a consultation to discuss how Invisalign™ can straighten and align your teeth.